Thank you for your continued patronage and support during these unchartered times as we continue to promote and follow Social Distancing guidelines
We hold our guests and team members in high regard. Due to the current COVID-19 concerns, we are also taking the following precautions to promote Social Distancing guidelines:
- Face coverings must always be worn in the facility.
- Avoid entering the facility if you are feeling sick or have had symptoms of COVID-19
- Maintain a distance of 6’ from anyone not in your group.
- Limit reservations/groups to under 8 guests (including children).
- Limit Events/groups to under 50 (including children) when booking in Evie’s Pavilion.
- Do not move tables, chairs, and umbrellas—they are in fixed positions to maintain distancing.
- Be mindful of your children and their proximity to others.
- Payments with Credit Card and GolfCash at Lou’s Bar and Grill and on the Golf Course are encouraged.
- Team members will clean and sanitize bar tops, tables and chairs before and after each use.
- Wash your hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds after sneezing, coughing or touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. As part of our commitment to you and our team members:
- Specific COVID-19 training has been completed by all team members to help ensure your safety
- We are working hard to clean and sanitize ALL areas frequently.
- Gloves and may be worn for your (and our team members) protection
As always, we look forward to serving you at Lou’s.